Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Events of the day

Alright, I am going to post today in standard English due to the upcoming oral!

Today wasn’t my day… In the morning met up with clique for breakfast and a mini biology ‘meeting’. When in class, I realized that a lot of people did not know of the Biology test, and I seriously wonder how they are going to pass.

In mother tongue lessons, I felt very tired and was deep in a slight headache, and it wasn’t really comfortable. I wasn’t high today and Mr Fan told me to sit properly when I was seated at the correct angle. Is he trying to be funny and sour my mood? And when things were better and I was doing some little chats with Ruihong and Evi, he had to interrupt with all those MORALES he had. And it really dampened my moods to know that I scored lousily for Emaths.

Well, for lunch, I made a great move and avoided seating with them for some reasons:
• Firstly, there is a dog there.
• Secondly, I don’t want to get laughed at or whatever.
• Thirdly, I don’t want to be shot down by some sarcastic remarks saying they will fail when they aced it.

English was fun, with all the little secrets Jasmin and I shared, and due to the faulty projector system, Mrs Lim took a good half an hour to get it ‘half’ ready, but it was good enough to start a presentation.

Biology test was manageable.

Went to Mos Burger for a tea session with GuoJian and YiWen, but the feeling wasn’t the same as compared to having VoonJin for a tea.

Moral that I learnt today:

Don’t ever say that you will fail when you knew that you will aced like whatever sort of shit. Don’t think that this is humble, this is just sarcasm and arrogance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home