Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I finally found out from today's orientation how angelic or whatever you call (nice, etc) my juniors are.

Well, some may be irresponsible (let's exclude them kays?) but they were really working very hard today.

P/S: I did want to help, but i got a sore throat.

Alright, i will buy them a present when i graduate (random?)

Ok, no more craps, they are good. (guzheng ppl are never bad?)

Ok, back to orientation today, i got a total FCKING surprise on HOW IMMATURE, i shall repeat, IMMATURE, other CCAs people can be. Well, I shall not be so direct. I would just say they were from ROBOTICS.
Oooops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID i hurt URbloody pride?????????????
Get a FREAKING LIFE OUT and STOP BARKING in our CCA BOOTH.
THINK it is FUNNY by criticising my CCA for being in the era for 3000 PLUS years and have to practise for 4 BLOODY years?!
I AM now FUCKING sorry, you're wrong. We practise for 3yrs 1month supposedly we go into guzheng in february and graduate in MARCH.
Where you get your bloody info? Oh sorry, you were barking, i forgot.
In the era for 3000 years isn't it good.

Technology causes people to be lazy, that's why the keep advancing it. So means you all lazy?? Oh ya, dogs only know how to act cute in front of the owner

get a bloody life and stop making my friends, and my juniors mood to be fcking dampened just becoz of your rubbish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home